Ten Month Fast Track OptionComplete all five courses and receive a graduate certificate in e-learning and online teaching.
NOTE: Twelve of the course graduate credits may be applied as electives in the Master of Science in Education graduate degree program
Click for most recent updates!
It's possible to skip a term or two between courses if that works better than taking the courses back to back.
Pursue Your New Year's Goals NOW
Program Plan if You Begin January 3, 2017 and finish November 2017
- EDUC 760 E-learning for Educators January 3, 2017
- EDUC 762 Assessment in E-learning February 27, 2017
- EDUC 763 Instructional Design for E-learning May 2017
- EDUC 761 Collaborative Communities in E-learning - Online Facilitation July 2017
- EDUC 764 E-learning Practicum September 2017
Program Plan if You Began June 2016 and finish March 2017
- EDUC 760 E-learning for Educators June 6, 2016
- EDUC 762 Assessment in E-learning June 27, 2016
- EDUC 763 Instructional Design for E-learning August 22, 2016
- EDUC 761 Collaborative Communities in E-learning - Online Facilitation October 17, 2016
- EDUC 764 E-learning Practicum January 4, 2017
For More Information... Fastrack PlanRequest Information Online
Contact Us: School of Education
Online Professional Development
University of Wisconsin - Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751
Program Advisor, Dennis O'Connor
Phone: (530) 318-1145