Ten Month Fast Track OptionComplete all five courses and receive a graduate certificate in e-learning and online teaching.
NOTE: Twelve of the course graduate credits may be applied as electives in the Master of Science in Education graduate degree program
Click for most recent updates!
It's possible to skip a term or two between courses if that works better than taking the courses back to back.
Program Plan if You Begin January 3, 2017 and finish November 2017
- EDUC 760 E-learning for Educators January 3, 2017
- EDUC 762 Assessment in E-learning February 27, 2017
- EDUC 763 Instructional Design for E-learning May 2017
- EDUC 761 Collaborative Communities in E-learning - Online Facilitation July 2017
- EDUC 764 E-learning Practicum September 2017
Program Plan if You Began June 2016 and finish March 2017
- EDUC 760 E-learning for Educators June 6, 2016
- EDUC 762 Assessment in E-learning June 27, 2016
- EDUC 763 Instructional Design for E-learning August 22, 2016
- EDUC 761 Collaborative Communities in E-learning - Online Facilitation October 17, 2016
- EDUC 764 E-learning Practicum January 4, 2017
For More Information... Fastrack PlanRequest Information Online
Contact Us: School of Education
Online Professional Development
University of Wisconsin - Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751
Program Advisor, Dennis O'Connor
Phone: (530) 318-1145